2020 Design Catalog
Our 2020 Design catalog includes a wide range of cabinetry styles, finishes, and accessories. It integrates seamlessly with 2020 Design software, making it easier than ever to create 3D renderings and precise cabinet layouts for your projects. Explore our catalog to access the latest trends and design options, ensuring that you can offer your clients the perfect cabinetry solutions.
Install Both Parts For Two-tone Renders
2020 Design Catalog Install Guide
There are two options of installing our catalog, you can find it in 2020 Cloud or install using the files provided above.
Using manual install:
Note: There are two catalogs (.zip) files. Parts A and B. This is done for 2 toned designs. For example if you have a kitchen in E1 (Dove) and would like E2 (Charcoal) to be the island. Use A for one door style and B for another.
- 2020 Design Installed (v11 or above, if you have a earlier version please contact us)
- Both Catalogs downloaded (above)
- If open, close 2020 design
- Locate and open the “Catalog Manager” application
- Click “Install”
- A dialog wizard should appear. Click “Next”
- In the field “Select Archive Catalog To Install. Click “…”
- Find the catalog for “A”. Click “Open” → “Install”
- Installation should now begin, this process takes approximately 1 minute
- After the installation is completed, press “Okay” to dismiss the window
- Repeat steps 4-5, note that in step 4 use the “B” catalog
- Launch 2020 Design
- On the top left go to “File” → “Preferences” → “Catalogs”
- Scroll to the bottom of catalogs list. You should see “JK-OH_A” and JK-OH_B”
- Select “JK-OH_A” then locate the red checkmark near the top and click to set as the default catalog
Changing Door Styles:
You can change the door styles anytime.
- Please make sure you have at least 1 item from our catalog placed on your design.
- In 2020 at the top, go to “Items”
- Click on “Styles and Pricing” this is located in the “Configure” section
- In the “Styles & Pricing” window click on the relevant J&K catalog on the left. Then click “Catalog Styles” → “Door Styles”
- A window should appear click “Door Styles”. Select the door style. Then press “Submit”
Using 2 door styles:
Please perform this before adding a different toned item.
- In 2020 in the “Drag & Drop” widget
- Switch the catalog to the alternative catalog. If you used “A” use “B”, vice versa
- Place your items.
- To change your door style follow the instructions “Changing Door Styles” above
If you encounter any issues during the installation, please contact our team for assistance.